查看: 175|回复: 0

Virtual Terminal , Mobile virtual terminal ,刷卡机,信用卡机, Malaysia , 马来西亚

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分

高级会员

发表于 2020-3-22 03:24 PM |显示全部楼层
Your business participates in an exhibition, where you also sell some of your products.Virtual Terminal is a solution for businesses that do not have a physical credit card terminal, however wish to accept payments by card.In order to accept card payments in such situations, all you need to do is log into your Merchant Portal and key in your customer's bank card details.

申请刷卡机服务 (Credit Card Terminal) 便携式刷卡机  支付宝(Alipay)

Apply Credit Card Marchines for Your Business

accepting credit cards as a form of payment can save you both time and money. Once batched, funds can be deposited into your account within a day or two - saving you trips to the bank and lost productivity.

We are the supplier for credit card merchant/ machines for whole Malaysia .
We can accept credit card from All Bank .

我们提供信用卡机申请服务
在马来西亚为您的店申请信用卡机,以便为您的顾客提供多一项付款选择 和 加强竞争力
新开张营业 或者 营业中 需要使用到刷卡机(credit card machine),需要更多或转换刷卡机 可以联系我!我们有优惠让顾客节省更多和带来更方便的方法!

010 568 3316

[ALL BUSINESS TYPES AND SIZES CAN APPLY]
- Sole Proprietors, Freelancers, Agents, Agencies, Building Management, F&B, Distributors, Traders, Pasar Malam, Law Firms, etc.

[FAST AND EASY APPROVAL]
- Within 1 months to deploy upon complete submission of documentations and background checks.

MAKE IT EASY TO RECEIVE PAYMENTS FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Credit cards or e-Wallets. Local or from China. All in one terminal.

This is a PHYSICAL terminal that can ACCEPT all credit card (including oversea card ) and debit cards .

The main DIFFERENCE is that we can also accept E-WALLETS.

This is truly and EXCITING product for both NEW businesses and EXISTING busineses to cater to their customers’ own DESIRED payment methods.

Please contact us directly 010 568 3316 , thank you

MG2

MG2

MG1

MG1

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2021-9-21 07:26 PM , Processed in 0.108095 second(s), 26 queries .