I feel headache, nausea and vomiting. (我觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。)
I am under the weatmy. (我不舒服,生病了。)
I began to feel unusually tired. (我感到反常的疲倦。)
I feel light-headed. (我觉得头晕。)
I have been shut-in for a few days. (我生病在家几天了。)
My head is pounding. (我头痛。)
My symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills. (我的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧和发冷。)
I feel exhausted or fatigued most of the time. (我大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦。)
I have been lacking in energy for some time. (我感到虚弱有段时间了。)
I feel drowsy, dizzy and nauseated. (我觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。)
I feel as though everything around me is spinning. (我感到周围的东西都在打转。)
I have noticed some loss of hearing. (我发觉听力差些。)
I have some pains and itching around my eyes. (我眼睛四周又痛又痒。)
二、伤风感冒:
I have been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. (我咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。)
My eyes feel itchy and I have been sneezing. (我眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。)
I have a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. (我有发烧,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。)
I coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise. (我咳嗽有浓痰,而且觉得很虚弱。)
I gets a cold with a deep hacking cough. (我伤风咳嗽。)
I have a headache, aching bones and joints. (我头痛,骨头、关节也痛。)
I have a persistent cough. (我不停地在咳。)
I have bouts of uncontrollable coughing. (我一阵阵的咳嗽,难以控制。)
I have hoarse and has lost my voice sometimes. (我声音嘶哑,有时失声。)
I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose. (我嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。)
My breathing is harsh and wheezy. (我呼吸时,有气喘似的呼哧呼哧作响。)
I have a stabbing pain that comes on suddenly in one or both temples. (有时突然间太阳穴刺痛。)
I have a runny nose, sneezing or a scratchy throat. (我流鼻水,打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。)
三、女性疾病:
I have noticed one lump in my breast. (我发觉乳房有个肿块。)
There is a hard, swollen lump on my right breast. (我右乳房有肿块。)
My left breast is painful and swollen. (我左乳房疼痛且肿大。)
四、手脚毛病:
My both hands and feet ache all over. (我两手两脚都很酸痛。)
I have pain on the sole of my feet. (我脚底很痛。)
There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot. (我右脚底有个像肉疣般的硬块。)
My ankles look puffy and they pit when I presse them with my finger. (我的足踝好像肿了,用手按,就有小坑痕。)
(句里的 they 和 them 都是指 ankles)
The pain in my left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling. (左脚酸痛,并有红肿。)
The joints near my fingernails and knuckles look swollen. (指头和指节旁边的关节,似乎有肿大。)
I have numbness and tingling in my hands and fingers. (我的手和指头感到麻木和刺痛。)
My legs become painful following strenuous exercise. (激烈运动后,我的腿就痛。)
My knee is misshapen or unable to move. (我的膝盖有点畸形,也不能动。)
There are some swellings in my armpit. (我的腋窝肿大。)
I am troubled with painful muscles and joints. (我的筋骨和关节都痛。)
I am troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders. (我的后背和肩膀都痛。)
My knee has been botmying me for some time. (我的膝盖不舒服,已有一段时间了。)
五、睡眠不好:
I am sleeping poorly.(我睡不好)
I have difficulty in sleeping, inability to concentrate.(我不易入睡,也难集中精神。)
It is usually hard for my to fall asleep when I go to bed at night.(我晚上就寝,很难入睡。)
I wake during the night or early morning and finds it difficult to fall asleep again.(我晚间或清早醒来后,再也不能入睡。)
I have nightmares occasionally.(我有时做噩梦。)
六、男性疾病:
I urinate more frequently than usual.(我小便比平时多。)
I have difficulty controlling my bladder.(我很难控制小便。)(bladder 是膀胱)
There are some lumps on my testicles. (我的睪丸有些硬块。)
I have had burning or pain when I urinates.(我小便时感到发烫和疼痛。)
I am passing less urine than usual.(我小便比平时少。)
I have had painless swelling in my scrotum.(我的阴囊有不痛的肿大。)
I feel lack of interest in sex.(我自觉对性的兴趣大减。)
I have difficulty starting my urine flow.(我小便不畅通。)
My urine stream is very weak and slow.(我小便流动得很慢很弱。)
I dribble a little urine after I have finished urinating.(我小便后,还会有少量零星地滴下。)
I have had some discharge from my penis.(我的阴茎排出一些流脓。)
My urine is cloudy and it smells strong.(我的小便混浊,而且气味不好。)
I have a dull heavy ache in the crotch.(我的胯部感到隐痛。)
I have a small leakage of urine when I coughs or sneezes.(我咳嗽或打喷嚏时,会有点泄尿。)
I have trouble urinating.(我小便有困难。)
七、呼吸方面:
My breathing has become increasingly difficult.(我呼吸越来越困难。)
I have to breathe through my mouth.(我要用口呼吸。)
I am short of breath, even when I have not been exercising, I am breathless.(我喘气;即使不运动,我也是上气不接下气。)
My cough is more like wheezing.(我的咳嗽有呼哧呼哧的响声。)
My cough is dry, producing no phlegm.(我是干咳,没有痰。)
I have coughed up blood.(我咳嗽有血。)
My nose stuffed up when I had a cold.(我感冒时鼻子就不通。)
I cough up a lot of phlegm (thick spit) on most days.(我多半时间咳出浓浓的痰。)
I have a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that I am suffocating.(我胸部觉得闷闷的,好像透不过气来。)
八、口腔毛病:
I have pain in my teeth or jaw. (我的牙齿和下巴疼痛。)
I have some problems with my teeth. (我牙齿有问题。)
The tooth hurts only when I bite down on it. (我咬东西时,牙齿就痛。)
(动词时态:hurt, hurt, hurt; bite, bit, bit)
My gums are red and swollen. (我的牙床红肿。)
My tongue is red and sore all over. (我的舌头到处红和痛。)
My breath smells bad and I have a foul taste in My mouth. (我口里有怪味。)
My gums do bleed. (我牙床有出血。)
I have some sore swellings on My gum or jaw. (我的牙床和下巴肿痛。)
I have sore places on or around the lip. (我的嘴唇和周围都很痛。)
There are cracks at the corners of My mouth. (我的嘴巴角落破了。)
There are some discolored areas inside on My tongue. (我舌头里边有些地方颜色怪怪的。)
九、肠胃毛病:
I have a bloated, uncomfortable feeling after meal. (我饭后肚子觉得胀胀的,很不舒服。) 或
I feel bloated after eating.
I have bouts of abdominal pain. (我有一阵阵的肚痛。)
I feel bloated in My abdominal area. (我感到肚子胀胀的。)
(注:胀胀的,像「puff up」,但不是真正的肿「swell up」。)
The pain is mainly in the lower (upper) right part of the abdomen. (痛是在肚子下半部。)
I have nausea and vomiting. (我有恶心和呕吐。)
It is difficult or painful for me to swallow. (我吞下食物时会痛。)
I have passed more gas than usual. (我放…比平常多。)
I have been constipated for a few days. (我便秘了好几天。)
I suffer pains when I move my bowels. (我大便时很痛。)
I have some bleeding from my rectum. (我的肛门出血。)
I have noticed some blood in my bowel movements. (我发觉大便时有些血。)
My bowel movements are pale, greasy and foul smelling. (我大便呈灰白色,含油脂的恶臭。)
My bowel movements are grey (or black) in color. (我的大便呈灰白色。)
I have trouble with diarrhea. (我拉肚子。)
十、血压等等:
My blood pressure is really up. (我的血压很高。)
High blood pressure is creeping up on me.
I have noticed frequent urination, increased thirst and unexpected tireness. (我发觉常常小便,非常口渴和更加疲倦。)
It is a chest pain that gets worse when I bend over or lies down. (我弯腰或躺下时,胸部更痛。)
I have noticed excessive sweating and unexplained tireness. (我体会到过度的出汗和难以解释的疲倦。) ;
I have a sharp pain in one area of my spine. (我的脊椎某部位刺痛。)
I have pain in otmy joints including hip, knee and ankle. (其它关节疼痛包括臀部、膝盖和脚踝。)
My eyes seem to be bulging. (我的眼睛觉得有点肿胀。)
I have double vision. (我的视线有双重影子。)
I feel There is a film over my eyes. (我觉得眼里有种薄膜似的东西,挡住视线。)
My vision in the right eye blurred. (我右眼视线模糊不清。)
I have had some earaches lately. (我近来耳朵有点痛。)
I have a repeated buzzing or otmy noises in My ears. (我耳朵常有嗡嗡的声音。)作者: shawn2010 时间: 2011-12-22 02:12 PM
实用、、、顶一个····作者: magicshow92 时间: 2011-12-22 02:29 PM
顶一个··· +2作者: leopold 时间: 2011-12-22 02:38 PM
nice~作者: Fishdd 时间: 2011-12-22 02:44 PM
顶~!!作者: 没有脚的小鸟 时间: 2011-12-22 04:41 PM
我现在才发现。。我每次看医生都讲错了。。。