主题

好友

积分

入门会员

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-8-23 02:21 PM |只看该作者 |正序浏览
it? Videos of filming, I will be shameless it \

it? A story! It is almost become a victim of the pursuit of beauty, shopping early flower markets, see the owner abandoned it in the casual side, dying, asked for, Gu Yue, looks ugly, ready to throw away. I said, throwing garbage than throwing me? ! The owner looked at me askance, no expression and said: \or made up his mind a wonderful reflection of, ah, very competitive and oh, although not had flowers, but most survive the hot summer, and look, even have buds, and now in August Oh, not to spend the Belgian azalea open season, took body Well take care!

see it high above the sponge Article? It is also my training starting from the seed Oh! Climbing on the roof of a tall, stand taller, look farther, it has learned to \Is independent from the world outside, to see colorful flowers?

on Taobao buy seedlings, tell me vine month, I expect it's a long vine covered with my balcony, the results six months after the degree of understanding, but a common rose. Disappointed, never to take care of it, it gave me more and more surprises, though not Fujitsuki, but leafy greens, flowers constantly! All year round red one, really open was brilliant, booming day Oh!

pull, but it is my pride in May when it was a quietly lying on my palm seeds, very thin, almost invisible to the naked eye, dozens of brothers and sisters, ah,ugg utral short, all heroic, and it is tough living on the down beat of my delicate flower induction in the name of the first, this does not make it the first one to show his face Oh!

I have been thinking, what is meant by a better life? Have endless wealth? Supreme right? Impeccable appearance? ^ _ ^ Seems this way, the world 99.99% of people are not happy, and a better life should be is a state of mind it! Heart happy, and life is good to! In fact, happiness is very simple to heart and smooth with the heart is naturally happy, and when it will not ring true, you only need to say to yourself: Do not get angry,Continue to quiz you, be happy, be happy! I think the heart will not help to be happy, a little spirit of Ah Q, and let me think of when Guo Furong took a deep breath in fury said to himself: \p>
Oh, Ye Hao people happy, sad topic, and the same day, why not let themselves be happy? !
I am a lazy person,Timberland Roll Top Boots, someone may not agree, to be honest, dry is not working I can lazy. At home,mbt chapa, doing household chores are almost non-point may be why he is still a lazy people? Ah, or should we say he is a lazy man! Not far ambitions, lack of deep ideological level, but there is not much desire and ambition, and just be lazy state of mind is such a joy to me to, stripped worry!
playing small does not think self service, the book has never know the treasure to be found in the book there is a house of gold, has never been the envy of learning and ability, learning-rich five-car, The flowers of the people. But he has not picked up the book on the origin of the eyelids fight, I think I read the book, there must be some sleepy. Childhood reading to my mother sat in the living room 20:00 helpless routine of shouting my name,ghd mk4 iv stylers, trouble's a wake-up sleeping in my cheer up reading,red ghd, I am depressed, but where's so much sleep? ! This sequel has been with me to this day, whenever I gracefully in a comfortable position, ready to pick up the book reading, my husband will be in the side and said bitterly: \Let me recall tone is low, alas, really do not want to let him now say, however, the lazy mood bias to overcome my senses, I had often ridiculed, \, and did not need it read that inflow of university? was flying Juan Tenda, and now there is nothing you ah! \Although the lazy mood
spend my ideals, they do so I have a real life, my life simple disorder, but the win in the comfortable! Outside of work, like raising raise flowers, various vegetables, Doudou puppy, sick! I have a friend that there was a demigod to the fortune teller, said she was belligerent, and if the students in the country, living as other people, middle of the night will not even feel sleep, keep the cut up pig grass, must be better off than Good people! Haha, or many more people like her the world can progress! I do not hi belligerent, and keep the flowers hair, kind of Cai Cai is not long, it does not matter, does not affect me, I always console myself, all right, more like under another wave of heart!
Oh, in the breeze of the sunset balcony, supported a small table, bubble tea pot, tripling both relatives and friends sitting around, there is no crop of the crop of gossip, floral fragrance in the wind, is not that good What life? ! Although I have not done so well, I am not trying Why? ! Huh? I am also an ideal pursuit of people it!

It looks lean beef

收藏收藏0
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-27 03:21 PM , Processed in 0.098582 second(s), 36 queries .