主题

好友

积分

高级会员

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-7-14 06:31 PM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 Miki儀兒 于 2012-7-14 08:23 PM 编辑

如果你/妳有時間, 抽空看看這部簡單, 浪漫, 純淨, 淒美的短短的動畫, 或許你會有所啟發喔.

銀自小在森林長大, 未曾接觸過男女之情, 其心純潔有如處子; 他自小沒有父母的撫摸寵愛, 第一次有人讓他掛念, 第一次有人著想他冬天會不會著涼; 第一次的擁抱就是他生命消逝之時, 多淒美啊!

故事主人翁銀與萤之間没有所謂人与半人半妖的界限, 界限只是他不让她碰自己, 因为被人類一碰, 銀就會消失了. 他们用布条把手牵在一起, 這種感情不存在于任何言語, 他們深深地知道對方的存在. 而銀本來是嚴禁她觸碰他的, 可是後來竟然說:"撲過來也沒關係, 我願意."

當銀一个不小心扶住了人類的孩子,他驚訝地看着自己即將消逝的雙手, 銀卻对着萤说:"萤, 過來吧, 我終於可以抱妳了!" 而萤也以最開朗的笑容迎接這唯一的擁抱, 然後銀漸漸消逝在萤的懷裡...一生一世的僅此一回.

If you have the time, take a look at this simple, romantic, pure and heart wrenching short animation, perhaps you will be inspired.

Yin was raised in the woods, and has never experience any relationships, his mind is a pure as a young kid; he has never experience the love of his parents, it is the first time that someone let him experience what it feels to miss someone, the first time someone worrying whether he will be cold during winter, and the first hug he ever get occurs when he is dying, How poignant it is.

In between the main casts Yin and Ying, the so-called human and half human, half demon boundary do not exist. Whilst due to the boundary Yin cannot let Ying touch him, as the touch of a human will cause Yin to disappear. They uses a cloth, holding one end each, symbolizing the hold of hands. This sense of affection does not contain any spoken words, yet deep down they know the existence of the other. Yin has been forbidding Ying to touch him, but later on he ask Ying to "threw herself into his arms and said it does not matter, I am willing!"

When Yin accidentally hold the hand of the human child, he looked perplexed and while looking at his disappearing hands, Yin told Ying that "Come Ying, I finally able to hug you! " and Ying with her most cheerful smile embraces Yin’s hug, albeit Yin slowly disappears in Ying’s arms. The once in a lifetime experience.

【純碎和大家分享~請勿攻擊

收藏收藏0
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 05:25 PM , Processed in 0.111678 second(s), 26 queries .