8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80

分享专才

361#
发表于 2018-6-29 11:10 PM |只看该作者
Etrian Odyssey X first-print bonus DLC ‘New Adventurer Illustration Pack’ trailer

Atlus has released a new trailer for Etrian Odyssey X introducing the game’s first-print bonus downloadable content, the “New Adventurers Illustration Pack.”

The “New Adventurers Illustration Pack” downloadable content contains five class illustrations from guest illustrators:

Shigatake – Illustration Theme: Farmer
Yuki Takahata (FLIPFLOPs) – Illustration Theme: Gunner
Shirow Miwa – Illustration Theme: Nightseeker
Mota – Illustration Theme: Medic
Shigenori Soejima – Illustration Theme: Project Re Fantasy (Special Collaboration)

Etrian Odyssey X is due out for 3DS on August 2 in Japan.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

362#
发表于 2018-7-7 12:18 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

363#
发表于 2018-7-13 08:34 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

364#
发表于 2018-7-24 05:13 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

365#
发表于 2018-7-29 06:29 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2018-7-29 06:32 PM 编辑

Atlus teases the “next stage” of Etrian Odyssey
《世界树迷宫》公开新作预告视频 系列将进入新的阶段

Atlus公开了一段《世界树迷宫》新企划的预告视频,制作人小森成雄表示3DS的《世界树迷宫X》只是3DS平台上的最后一部作品,同时也意味着系列将会进入下一个阶段。现在新的项目已经启动,希望能够尽早以理想的姿态诞生。

《世界树迷宫》初代发售于2007年的NDS平台,距今已十年有余,靠着丰富的职业搭配和颇高的难度获得了不少玩家的青睐。系列监督小森成雄曾在采访中表示,《世界树迷宫X》是3DS平台上的最后一部作品,也是集系列大成之作。在视频的结尾处显示《世界树迷宫》正在向全新的世界“胎动”中,即将进入下个阶段。

With Etrian Odyssey X due out for 3DS on August 2 in Japan, Atlus has teased the “next stage” of the dungeon RPG series in a newly released teaser video.

First, here is a message from Etrian Odyssey X director Shigeo Komori (via, 2, 3):

Etrian Odyssey X will at last be the 10th entry in the Etrian Odyssey series. The reason we have been able to continue the series is thanks to all of the fans who have played and supported its titles thus far. Thank you so much.

As we said at the start, Etrian Odyssey X is a culmination of the Etrian Odyssey series thus far, as well as the last Etrian Odyssey game for 3DS. But of course, that means the last “for 3DS.” The last title for 3DS is nothing other than an announcement for the beginning of the next stage.

We are now moving quickly toward a completely new world for the Etrian Odyssey series that everyone has supported thus far. We are working hard to realize this passion as quickly and properly as possible, so please continue to give us your support.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

366#
发表于 2018-10-1 09:56 PM |只看该作者
Sega of America president and COO Ian Curran appointed Atlus U.S.A. president and COO, Sega West CEO Tatsuyuki Miyazaki becomes Atlus U.S.A. CEO

Sega of America and Atlus U.S.A. today announced that Sega of America president and COO Ian Curran will assume a dual role as president and COO of Atlus U.S.A., and Sega West CEO Tatsuyuki Miyazaki will assume the role of Atlus U.S.A. CEO as current Atlus U.S.A. CEO Naoto Hiraoka focuses on his role as Atlus brand owner.

Find more information and comments below.

Naoto Hiraoka, Atlus Brand Owner

Recognized for his contribution to and leadership of Atlus U.S.A., Inc. and the resulting success of titles like Persona 5, Catherine and the Shin Megami Tensei series, Mr. Hiraoka will now move forward leading many of the company’s important creative projects.

“I’m so proud of the work we’ve done at Atlus U.S.A., Inc. and Mr. Miyazaki and Mr. Curran will continue to guide the company to even greater success,” said Hiraoka. “I look forward to creating more exciting projects with the creative team at Atlus in Japan, and wish my colleagues the best of luck growing the business in the Americas and EMEA.”

Mr. Hiraoka will remain on the board of Atlus U.S.A., Inc. and SEGA of America, Inc.

Ian Curran, Sega of America and Atlus U.S.A. President and COO

“I’m eager to grow my role as the new President and COO of Atlus U.S.A., Inc. and greatly appreciate the support that Mr. Hiraoka has given me up to this point,” said Curran. “Across the Sega and Atlusfamilies, we’ve had an incredibly successful year, and there is still so much to look forward to.

Tatsuyuki Miyazaki, Sega West and Atlus U.S.A. CEO

“We wish Mr. Hiraoka the very best of luck in his role and are thankful that he’ll still be a valuable asset to the Atlus team,” said Miyazaki. “I’m thrilled to play a greater role in the continued success of Atlus U.S.A., Inc. and work alongside Ian, who has done an incredible job in just a couple of short months in his role as President and COO of Sega of America.”

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

367#
发表于 2018-10-11 11:04 AM |只看该作者
Etrian Odyssey Nexus first English trailer

Atlus has released the first English trailer for Etrian Odyssey Nexus.

Here is an overview of the game, via Atlus:

About

A royal decree from Princess Persephone has prompted the gathering of the realm’s greatest explorers to the floating city of Maginia. Their goal-uncovering the mysteries of the archipelago of Lemuria, home to a great Yggdrasil Tree. Recruit explorers from 19 classes spanning the entire Etrian series, including the brand new “Hero” class, before setting out to Lemuria in search of treasure and glory!

The longtime trio of Yuji Himukai (Character Designer), Shin Nagasawa (Monster Designer), and Yuzo Koshiro (Composer) return to bring life to Etrian Odyssey Nexus‘ world. With iconic representatives and locations from past Etrian games, over a hundred story-rich quests, variable difficulty settings, the return of accessibility features like auto-mapping (optional!), and much more, Etrian Odyssey Nexus is the definitive Etrian experience for both longtime fans and series newcomers. Gather your party, stock up on FOE repellant, and start brushing up on your mapping skills for the launch of Etrian Odyssey Nexus on February 5, 2019!

Key Features

• The Definitive Etrian Odyssey Experience – With more classes, characters, gameplay systems, and labyrinths than any other game in the series, Etrian Odyssey Nexus is the ultimate dungeon-crawling adventure.

• Customize Your Perfect Exploration Party – Create and customize characters from 19 playable classes, then take on the dangerous creatures of Lemuria’s labyrinths with your perfect party!

• Both Newcomers and Veterans Welcome! – With the ability to swap between four distinct difficulty settings, auto-mapping settings, and a grand standalone story, there’s something for everyone from series newcomers to experienced veterans.

• A Love Letter to Etrian – Longtime series mainstays Yuji Himukai (Character Designer), Shin Nagasawa (Monster Designer), and Yuzo Koshiro (Composer) have come together to create the preeminent Etrian experience for the series’ final installment on the Nintendo 3DS.

Etrian Odyssey Nexus is due out for 3DS in the Americas and Europe on February 5, 2019.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 01:25 PM , Processed in 0.086733 second(s), 22 queries .