Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80

分享专才

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2016-4-26 07:31 AM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2016-4-26 07:25 PM 编辑

Patrice Desilets and Ubisoft come to an agreement over 1666, Patrice owns IP
《刺客信条》创始人从育碧手中夺回《1666:阿姆斯特丹》

育碧和《刺客信条(Assassins's Creed)》创始人Patrice Desilets就神秘游戏《1666:阿姆斯特丹(1666 Amsterdam)》打了一年多的官司。现在终于有了结果。今天Desilets的新工作室Panache Digital Games宣布,他们从育碧手里夺回了这个游戏的版权,不过作为协议条款的一部分,Desilets同意撤销他要求育碧赔偿其40万美金的诉讼。

据Panache Digital Games表示,将来《1666:阿姆斯特丹》游戏所有的创意制作和商业运营权都由Desilets决定。

对此,育碧蒙特利尔和多伦多工作室CEO Yannis Mallat表示:“搁置前嫌,Patrice和我都对电子游戏创作和这一娱乐介质的进化抱有浓烈的兴趣。今天的和解对每个人都有利。正如我们之前所说的,Patrice是一个有天赋的设计师,我们希望他将来的游戏开发事业一切顺利。”

尽管目前双方已经达成了协议,不过Desilets本人表示当前并不会开发《1666:阿姆斯特丹》游戏。取而代之的是他的新作《先祖:人类漫游(Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)》。

他说:“现在我会把自己的全部精力都投入到《先祖:人类漫游》的开发中。对我来说,当前最重要的是制作最好的游戏,向世界展示我们魁北克人优秀的创意天赋。同时我也希望育碧工作室也都能成功。”

对于上面提到的神秘游戏《1666》,当前曝光的游戏细节很少。这款游戏最早是2012年一个商标注册时被曝光,后来THQ破产文件中也有提到。2013年THQ破产后,育碧花了250万美金不但买下了《1666》游戏版权,而且还买下了THQ蒙特利尔游戏工作室和一个新的游戏,代号Underdog。

2010年Desilets离开育碧加入了THQ蒙特利尔工作室,加入后开启的新作就是《1666》。THQ后来破产,而育碧又买下了THQ蒙特利尔工作室,因此之前离开育碧的Desilets又成了育碧的员工,而且《1666》游戏版权被育碧买下。不过双方似乎之前的矛盾还未化解。2013年5月,就在他再次成为育碧员工2个月之后,Desilets表示自己被育碧解雇,接着就发生了上面提到的打官司事件,Desilets想收回1666游戏版权,并要求育碧赔偿40万美金。

当然当时育碧并没有答应,因此双方打了一年多的官司。在此过程中《1666》游戏也被育碧暂时搁置开发。

据Desilets表示,《1666》是一个新《刺客信条》类游戏。故事打算发生在荷兰的阿姆斯特丹,而且和画家伦勃朗有关。

Ubisoft and Patrice Désilets have come to an agreement over the rights to project 1666 Amsterdam

Ubisoft and Mr. Patrice Désilets have agreed today to put an end to the legal dispute with regards to project 1666 Amsterdam. Following this agreement, Mr. Désilets is withdrawing his legal action against Ubisoft from the Superior Court of Québec. The company thereby also give the rights of project 1666 Amsterdam to Mr. Désilets, who will hereafter have all creative and business control over the project.

“Putting aside our past differences, Patrice and I are above all interested in the creation of videogames and the evolution of this medium of entertainment,” said Yannis Mallat, Chief Executive Officer of Ubisoft Montréal and Toronto. “This agreement is good news for everyone. Ubisoft’s creative teams are currently working on innovative projects that will mark our industry for years to come. This is precisely where we want to focus our energy, on our teams, to continue what we have been building in Quebec for nearly 20 years. As we have always said, Patrice is a talented designer and we wish him all the best in the development of his future endeavours.”

“I’m glad Ubisoft and I were able to come to an agreement that will allow me to obtain the rights to project 1666 Amsterdam,” said Mr. Désilets. “I will now devote myself entirely to the development of Ancestors: the Humankind Odyssey, my next game with Panache Digital Games. This is what matters most to me today: making the best games and showing the world the creative talent of Quebecers. I also wish every success to the Ubisoft teams.”

收藏收藏0

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80

分享专才

2#
发表于 2016-5-2 07:12 PM |只看该作者
1666 Amsterdam Gameplay Footage

点击播放以下影片

1666 Amsterdam ~ in-game footage from the unreleased title

Footage from the unreleased 1666 Amsterdam, whose rights just returned to creative director Patrice Desilets.

The game would have been for the PS3 and Xbox 360, and the footage comes from a build of that era, 2 years ago. It would have become next (now current)-gen if the studio had not closed.

The game's theme is "be worse than the devil," which is why the protagonist can control animals traditionally associated with black magic.

This footage shows a real player running through the game in-engine.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 09:05 AM , Processed in 0.110271 second(s), 27 queries .