K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80

分享专才

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2016-4-26 07:11 PM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2016-4-27 07:25 AM 编辑

CC2代号Project Venom家用平台新作开发中
  如之前预告,本周FAMI通杂志将刊登“CyberConnect2 20周年特集”,内容包括社长松山洋访谈,以及现在开发进行中代号为“Project Venom”的家用平台新作相关情报。详情等待进一步速报内容及正式杂志。

Cg9Rih3WIAI12qW.jpg

CyberConnect2 teases self-published shooting action game, opening Montreal studio

The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has a big feature on CyberConnect2, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.

Part of the magazine’s feature is a long interview with president and CEO Hiroshi Matsuyama, who shares some insight into the company’s now-in-development project code-named “Project Venom,” a self-published shooting action game planned for release across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Matsuyama also confirms the opening of a new studio in Montreal, Canada.

Get the interview tidbits below.

Regarding the designs in the magazine…

Matsuyama: “It’s a new game. Within the company we’re calling it by the temporary name ‘CyberConnect Creative (CCC).’ On the 20th year since our company’s founding, it’s CyberConnect2’s first self-published project. It’s a completely original new game.”

What are some characteristics of this project?

“For better or worse, these twenty years have been all Hiroshi Matsuyama. This time, for over three years I didn’t direct myself, I just devoted myself to producing.

“Several titles are moving along, it’s not just one title, these are projects that are going to deliver the world a continuous chain reaction. The details have yet to be decided, but the supported platforms are PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam. It hasn’t been decided if it will be download-exclusive, but I think they key to victory is download sales.”

Given that it’ll be released worldwide, is this a big title?

“It’s not some massive, open-world title or anything. Back in the day there were a lot of games that really stayed with you, really poignant RPGs. We’re making a game with the latest technology that has that spirit.”

There’s a bit of a Ghibli feel to what’s there on the storyboard.

“There is also a part with the feel of Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. The genre is shooting action, but I can’t talk about any details yet.

“The game we’re introducing this time is a project code-named ‘Project Venom.’ It is planned for release next year.”

We hear you’re establishing a new studio in Montreal, Canada?

“It’s a fully developed studio. To reach an even broader audience as we expand globally, I thought, ‘Maybe we need a blue-eyed samurai?’

“I think there are still foreigners that want to try the Japanese-style creative.

“It’s not like we’re going off in some totally independent direction. We’ll be making games that have this link with Japan.”

Regarding your vision of the future…

“My purpose and goal will not change after this, I will continue to do this work until I die. Right now I’m considering how we can be more flexible creatively to do things freely. Getting 10 billion yen and selling a million copies is one way to make a game, but I still think there are other ways out there.”

收藏收藏0
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 09:27 AM , Processed in 0.094173 second(s), 27 queries .