JBTALKS.CC

标题: 【PS4/PC】Project Rap Rabbit [打印本页]

作者: kirassss    时间: 2017-5-4 07:22 AM
标题: 【PS4/PC】Project Rap Rabbit
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2017-5-16 11:38 PM 编辑

Project Rap Rabbit ~ Parappa and Gitaroo Man Combined?

Project Rap Rabbit – PaRappa The Rapper and Gitaroo Man creators to join forces?

You might want to sit down for this one. Last week, a reliable source informed me of a new game he heard was in production – a collaboration between two devs he knows I am a huge fan of. I asked him for a little more clarification, and this morning he came through. That game, judging from the photo he sent, is Project Rap Rabbit.

At present this is the only information I have on Project Rap Rabbit. Anything additional in this post, other than the image below, is opinion and guesswork on my part – so feel free to infer as much or as little from this leak you please.

Regardless, if genuine (and I have no doubt that it is) it signifies the coming together of two of the finest, most influential rhythm action developers in existence – NanaOn-Sha and iNiS.

Just in case you hadn’t noticed already, the main image itself is the beanie from PaRappa The Rapper crossed with Gitaroo Man’s hat. Underneath that are the words “Make rhythm-action great again!” Elsewhere, in the top corner, the text reads “Made in Japan.”

Whether this implies that Gitaroo Man and PaRappa will be in the game, I’m not sure. It could simply be hinting at the involvement of those games’ creators – Masaya Matsuura and Keiichi Yano. A proposition which, if you’ll indulge me, is positively orgasmic in its potential.

Given that PaRappa is a Sony-owned property and Gitaroo Man was previously a Koei game (not to mention the Project Rap Rabbit logo at the bottom of the aboves image) my money would be on this being an entirely new project and collaboration.

A collaboration that is mouth watering indeed, as both companies have a great track record, not just for their most well-known, iconic releases, but also with the likes of Vib-Ribbon and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan.

The line that really intrigues me in all this, however, are the words “Make rhythm-action great again” – which in itself is implying that the rhythm-action scene really isn’t that great at the moment.

Needless to say, I have reached out to both NanaOn-Sha and iNiS for comment on Project Rap Rabbit, and will update further once I hear anything.

ricedigital.co.uk
作者: kirassss    时间: 2017-5-16 11:37 PM
PaRappa the Rapper and Gitaroo Man creators announce Project Rap Rabbit
日风音游《说唱兔》公布 剧情主导的节奏游戏

七音社与iNiS于日前公开了一款全新音乐游戏《说唱兔(Project Rap Rabbit)》,并公开了一段游戏预告,目前并未公开本作登录平台及发售日等情报。

本作由七音社的松浦雅也和iNiS矢野庆一担当制作,松浦雅也曾经开发过人气游戏《啪啦啪啦啪》和《线条猫》等作品,而矢野庆一更是拥有开发音游《吉他小子》和《押忍应援团》的经验。

目前本作公开的情报还比较少,官方宣称本作是“以剧情主导的节奏动作游戏”,官网更是一水的日本江户时代风格,不过仔细看却发现还有UFO、机车、四轴飞行器等奇怪的现代物品也混入其中。

[youtube]yl1NFQC6xo0[/youtube]

NanaOn-Sha and iNiS have launched the teaser website for Project Rap Rabbit, a collaborative new rhythm action game from PaRappa the Rapper creator Masaya Matsuura and Gitaroo Man creator Keiichi Yano.

Official Twitter and Facebook accounts were also launched.

Further information was not announced.

http://www.projectraprabbit.com/
作者: kirassss    时间: 2017-5-16 11:37 PM
Project Rap Rabbit Launches Kickstarter Campaign for PS4 and PC; Seeking $1.1M
音游《说唱兔》开启众筹 嘴炮救世界

转载 - 电玩巴士

曾经制作过《啪啦啪啦啪》的七音社和《应援团》的INIS两家公司在上周公布了新的音游企划《说唱兔(Project Rap Rabbit)。今天这一项目在Kickstarter开启了众筹。众筹目标为35天内筹集到1102921美元,如果成功的话,本作就将推出PS4和PC版。Xbox One和NS两个版本则分别要筹得310万美元和495万美元才能够推出。

本作的故事将发生在16世纪的架空日本,玩家将扮演普通的乡下男孩(兔子?)Toto-Maru,它能够通过说唱获得特别的力量。Toto-Maru将和随从Otama-Maru一起恢复世界的和平。

按照两位制作人松浦雅也(七音社)和矢野庆一(INIS)的说法,这款游戏将拥有独一无二的节奏玩法,本作将是节奏动作游戏的革命之作。和其他音游不同的是,玩家有机会自由控制说唱的内容。歌曲不再是提前预设好的,而是拥有不同的分支选项,玩家可以通过选项来控制歌曲的节奏。与他们此前制作的作品相比,这款游戏的系统将更加的有可挖掘的地方。

在战斗的过程中,玩家首先要做的就是听,从对手的歌词中获得关键词,之后选择自己想要尝试的部分,找准机会反击。

接下来的阶段是本作最有特色的部分——回应。玩家需要选择自己想要表达的情感,到底是把对手的话当做笑话一笑而过,还是反唇相讥,选择都在你的手上。在做出选择之前,可以预览之后对手的反应和谱面。当然,这些选择没有对错之分,但不同的选择将会给对手造成不同的伤害。在这个阶段,每个角色对于每个选项的反应都是不尽相同的。据称,这个系统的灵感来源是《质量效应》和《辐射4》的对话轮系统……

最后就是我们所熟悉的说唱阶段了,根据玩家在第二步中的选择不同,歌词和旋律也都会有所区别。

Toto-Maru和他的对手一样,也会受到歌词的伤害,被攻击到血槽为0时,游戏结束。但是Toto-Maru的血量在50%以下时,将会进入特殊状态,此时的某些特定歌词能够给敌人造成额外伤害。

根据开发团队的筹款目标,达到110万美元项目成功,此时游戏中包含6个关卡;金额达到180万美元时,开发团队将为项目支持者制作特别关卡和服装;230万美元增添法语、意大利语、德语和西班牙语的本地化;310万美元将开发Xbox One版本;350万美元将再增加1个关卡;390万美元会制作多人对战模式;440万美元则会增加一个难度;495美元时,除了会推出NS版之外,还会为项目支持者制作3件多人模式的特殊服装。

目前该项目在上线一天之后,已经获得了1104名玩家的支持,筹得了85615美元。

[youtube]fR5ersGQtPk[/youtube]

Project Rap Rabbit Kickstarter Unveiled

NanaOn-Sha and iNiS J are pleased to reveal a brand-new rhythm-action Kickstarter Project from the creators of the legendary music games PaRappa The Rapper and Gitaroo Man.

Masaya Matsuura of Nana-On Sha and Keiichi Yano of iNiS J are widely regarded as the founding fathers of the genre, and two of the finest rhythm-action developers working today. Responsible for creating some of the most influential, best-loved music games, they have delighted gamers worldwide, not just with their best-known iconic titles, but also critically acclaimed masterpieces such as Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, UmJammer Lammy and Vib-Ribbon.

Now, both Matsuura-san and Yano-san have teamed up to create a new generation of rhythm-action.

Project Rap Rabbit will see the rebirth of narrative-driven rhythm-action. Set in an alternative version of 16th Century Japan, the world is growing more hostile as the populace becomes increasingly concerned by the growing diversification of their lands.

It is amongst this backdrop of growing isolationism and protectionism that a young rabbit farmer, Toto-Maru, steps up to unify his home. Using the power of Rap to draw strength from music, he finds he's able to influence the world's ruling powers through rhythm and rhyme.

Only by facing off against the world's rulers in epic rap battles is he able to counter corruption and bring peace to this divided land.

Combining their vast experience in the genre, Matsuura-san and Yano-san are looking to push the boundaries of the genre in a new direction. While modern rhythm-action frequently asks players to strive for linear perfection, Project Rap Rabbit will allow gamers to alter the flow of their rap battle in real time, changing the lyrics and emotional direction on the fly, as they look to best their opponents in dynamic one-on-one encounters.

Crucially, Matsuura-san and Yano-san will continue to embrace the elements that have made their games so beloved by fans: narrative, freedom of expression and soul. They hope that gamers across the world can help make their latest vision a reality, and thank them for their continued support.

Find out more as Yano-San speaks more in-depth about the project on the PlayStation Blog.

Full details for Project Rap Rabbit over at the Official Kickstarter Page.

Project Rap Rabbit Facebook: facebook.com/ProjectRapRabbit
Project Rap Rabbit Twitter: @ProRapRabbit

作者: kirassss    时间: 2017-5-17 11:09 PM
Project Rap Rabbit Kickstarter campaign updated with new Switch stretch goal and digital tier

The Project Rap Rabbit Kickstarter campaign launched earlier this week has updated its stretch goals to prioritize a Switch version, and has added a new $25 digital copy backer tier.

The Switch stretch goal, which was previously set at $4.95 million, is now the first stretch goal at $1.5 million.

The new “Bootleg Digital Edition” tier will let users back the project for £20 (approx.$25 / Eur 24 / ¥2,950) and receive an “early-bird” digital copy of the game.

Thanks, Project Rap Rabbit Blog.

作者: kirassss    时间: 2017-6-9 04:00 PM
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2017-6-9 04:36 PM 编辑

Project Rap Rabbit concept gameplay video
音游《说唱兔》首部演示 展示游戏玩法 不是最终效果

曾经制作过《啪啦啪啦啪》的七音社和《应援团》的INIS两家公司在上周公布了新的音游企划《说唱兔(Project Rap Rabbit)。今天公布了最新影片,这段视频是为了展示游戏玩法的,内容来源于早期原型关卡,不能代表最终游戏效果。

歌词和说唱部分还没有完成。游戏音乐还在制作中,游戏的成品将包含更多歌曲和形式。游戏画面和动画也不是最终版本,这款游戏最终将包含3D背景,角色动画丰富。大家现在看到的预告只是展示游戏的玩法。

如果游戏众筹计划成功,游戏会在 2018 年 8 月登陆 PS4 和 PC,如果扩展目标实现1,500,000的金额,将会发布 Switch 版。

The Project Rap Rabbit Kickstarter campaign has shared a one-minute concept gameplay video of the NanaOn-Sha and iNiS collaboration rap rhythm game.

The game has currently garnered $175,000 of its $1.1 million funding goal, and has 10 days left until the project either fails or succeeds.

[youtube]hk56CFGhrew[/youtube]
作者: kirassss    时间: 2017-6-20 06:53 PM
音游《说唱兔》众筹失败 该项目恐遭终结

由七音社和INIS联合企划的《说唱兔》虽然看上去十分有趣,但并没有被大部分玩家所认可。其众筹项目在Kickstarter上线一个月之后,仅获得了2920名支持者,共筹得16.2万美元,离110.7万美元的目标相差甚远,以失败告终。

按照两位制作人松浦雅也(七音社)和矢野庆一(INIS)的说法,这款游戏将拥有独一无二的节奏玩法,本作将是节奏动作游戏的革命之作。和其他音游不同的是,玩家有机会自由控制说唱的内容。歌曲不再是提前预设好的,而是拥有不同的分支选项,玩家可以通过选项来控制歌曲的节奏。与他们此前制作的作品相比,这款游戏的系统将更加的有可挖掘的地方。

在项目失败之后,本作的开发团队向支持者们撰写了一封公开信。在心中,他们承认众筹失败,但他们依然认为本作是十分优秀的,只不过他们没办法向世界证明这一点。虽然众筹的失利让《说唱兔》项目现在无法继续进行下去,但现在说结果还为时过早,他们会尝试继续推进这个项目。

虽然从开发团队的公开信来看,他们很舍不得自己的项目,也对这个项目很有信心,但如果资金难以到位的话,再口若悬河的《说唱兔》也无力回天。现在只能寄希望于有大的发行商能够看重这个项目进行投资了。

欢迎光临 JBTALKS.CC (https://jbtalks.my/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5