积分

高级会员

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-11-14 08:39 PM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
求英文作文tips

英文不好不会写作文要背的话什么作文适合 大大们帮下

如果不会写的话背比较好还是用万能作文

开头~~ There is a general controversy nowadays as to the issue,some people claim that there are various advantages of ____.(随便说一方观点)They believe that____.(再阐述一下)Other people argue that the disadvantages are more evident.Their belief is reinforced by ____ (调查、图表、短文等等(再重复一次观点).Weighing the pros and cons of both sides,I am inclined to agree to the former(latter) point of view.
内容~~  The explanation for this phenomenon involves many complicated factors.In the first place,__.(第一种情况,编一句吧)A case in point is that ___.(举个例子,随便写)In the second place,___.(第二种情况,再编)For instance,___.(还是举例子)Last but not least,_____.(最后一种情况,仍然编)
结尾~~  Judging from all evidence offered we may reasonably arrive at the moral that ___(作者观点) since ___.(综合一下上述理由)
Perhaps the best policy is to regulate it so as to maximize it's advantages and minize it's disadvantages.In the meantime,a kind of punishment should be given to those who have violated certain regulations.

其他的开头:
话题作文

Nowadays, there are more and more __ _ in __ _. It is estimated that ___. Why have there been so many ____? Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows.

The first one is ______. Besides,_____. The third one is _____. To sum up, the main cause of it is due to _____. It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing,_____. For another thing, _____. All these measures will certainly reduce the number of _____.

对比观点作文

_____ is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions of it. Some people say ____ is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of ____. What is more,_____。Moreover,______.

0  While others think that _____ is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,_____. Secondly (besides),______. Thirdly (finally),_____.

From my point of view, I think _____. The reason is that _____. As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice。

收藏收藏0

主题

好友

积分

高级会员

2#
发表于 2011-11-14 08:41 PM |只看该作者
Article/Speech/Formal letter的格式怎么写?? 有人能教下???

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

黄金长老

3#
发表于 2011-11-14 08:47 PM |只看该作者
speech
good morning..............title

thank you

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

高级会员

4#
发表于 2011-11-14 08:48 PM |只看该作者
回复 3# hiehie123

就这样??

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

黄金长老

5#
发表于 2011-11-14 08:51 PM |只看该作者
a very good morning to principal , my lovely teachers and my fellow teacher. 2day i feel very happy,because i got a chance 2 gv a speech / talk..my title of the speech is.........................

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

高级会员

6#
发表于 2011-11-14 08:52 PM |只看该作者
回复 5# hiehie123

谢谢

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

7#
发表于 2011-11-14 09:17 PM |只看该作者
有tips吗?我也想知道呢

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 01:20 AM , Processed in 0.102463 second(s), 26 queries .