主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-12-7 01:16 AM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
god, are you there? i pray so hard for it and u done nth for me
are you giving up to me? if yes, reap me..
there will be an angel stand on your shoulder watching for you.. one day, you will realise there is no angel or even it is here but it do not care what you pray for.. it watch quietly and wait for your begging because there are no miracles in world.. what left in this world is just you
i'm jealous.. jealous for everything.. i can't say u do know anything but i swear you do not know what the feeling watching your love one close with others.. will you think about me? not when something happen or some question to ask.. just sometimes when you daze.. i bet no? ya, just friend and i have no rights to care about it.. god such a hypocritical man.. you heard my pray and you know it then what had you do? ya, i blaming god.. i done everything i could or couldn't.. i try real hard for her.. real hard but what's my return? so this is your cause and effect theory? if yes, stop your hypocritical talk.. i losing faith and will you help me? i really need some help now..

收藏收藏0

主题

好友

积分

一流名嘴

笨蛋。

2#
发表于 2011-12-7 01:49 AM |只看该作者
y dun u juz let go of urself...mayb she juz nt belong to u and u wil keep getting hurt if u stil continue for caring someone who doesn't even care bout u...

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

3#
发表于 2011-12-7 03:01 AM |只看该作者
回复 2# 蓝色雪天使

ya.. she didn't try to care about me.. but sometimes some of the thing is not giving up so easily by just say give up.. you can't afford the pain
i am hurt and i try to give up.. i really try.. ya, maybe not trying so hard as i love her but at least i had been tried for 1 month..
1 month to realise that i still love her and 1 month to show what my heart follow.. my heart is still on her side
many people said we should follow our heart, but now my heart had broken into pieces so which piece should i follow?

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

一流名嘴

笨蛋。

4#
发表于 2011-12-8 12:51 PM |只看该作者
回复 3# zzlolzz

i fall in love with a ppl for 5 year,and in the end i juz have to let go..bcoz i had already hurt for many times..i know is hard..but i juz dun meet the ppl,dun contact wit her even she sms me i oso din reply...i wil juz keep make mea nd her distance to bcome further and further so tat i could forget bout her...and i use bout few year to forget her..n nw we are frend but we also bcom very strange..so i juz want to say for someone are impossible u juz have to let urself go,or not u wil hurt deep and deeper.. : )

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

5#
发表于 2011-12-8 01:47 PM |只看该作者
回复 4# 蓝色雪天使

ya..mayb you are right.. i just realise that she had like someone who is her good friend
i am sure that person won't be me.. mayb i really should let go

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

6#
发表于 2011-12-11 08:15 PM |只看该作者
jus to b strong,who hasn t had a broken ❤ b4?
  1. :dizzy:
复制代码
you can't have a better tomorrow if you don't stop thinking about yesterday. try to accept the fact,may god will bless you

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

7#
发表于 2011-12-11 08:30 PM |只看该作者
回复 6# 独爱#歪歪

i am strong enough to overcome everything but human always had their weakness and my weakness is her.. ya life will get better

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

8#
发表于 2011-12-11 08:40 PM |只看该作者
回复 7# zzlolzz

it causes u pain,u like? or u must believe sure can find someone better den her

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

9#
发表于 2011-12-11 08:59 PM |只看该作者
回复 8# 独爱#歪歪

no people like pain.. but when you in love, love cover the pain.. i am not deserve better, i am here for her

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

10#
发表于 2011-12-11 09:11 PM |只看该作者
回复 9# zzlolzz

love oso is blind,  i knw it may seem like the hardest thing to do, but u have to forget about the one who forgot u.tis quote quite meaningful ,try  to use it ,knw more new gals oso can help u make a more choice ,m i rite?haha n tis world nt only the god is a hypocritical man lah ....if you say u r here 4 her den the God is just testing you to see if you are strong enough to hold it.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-7-2 11:59 PM , Processed in 0.120770 second(s), 27 queries .