积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80

分享专才

51#
发表于 2016-8-29 07:10 PM |只看该作者
《最后的守护者 | 食人巨鹰 TRICO》原声大碟将于11月16日发售

今日官方宣布制作了《ICO》、《旺达与巨像》而闻名世界的金牌制作人上田文人的新作《食人巨鹰 TRICO》将于2016年10月25日发售,而同作的原声大碟将于11月16日正式发售。这张原声大碟是由伦敦交响乐团演奏的,收录了游戏中雄壮的管弦音乐。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

52#
发表于 2016-9-12 09:45 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2016-9-13 07:36 AM 编辑

《最后的守护者 | 食人巨鹰 TRICO》宣布延期至 12 月 6 日上市 吉田修平释出感言

索尼互动娱乐发行,PlayStation 4 动作游戏《食人巨鹰 TRICO(人喰いの大鹫トリコ,英文名称:The Last Guardian)》先前原预定于 2016 年 10 月 25 日上市,官方于今(12)日宣布本作将延期至 12 月 6 日上市。

SCE Worldwide Studios 总裁吉田修平也伴随延期消息释出了一段感言:

原先预定于 10 月 25 日发售的《食人巨鹰 TRICO》,要将构想中的完整游戏体验传递到玩家的手上,开发团队判断还需要一些时间,决定将发售日延期至 12 月 6 日。

游戏设计师上田文人、gen DESIGN 以及 SIE Worldwide Studios JAPAN Studio 所描绘的《食人巨鹰 TRICO》的愿景,将会是一部壮阔精彩的作品。 但是在开发最终阶段发现了预料之外的 BUG,要将之修正并带来《食人巨鹰 TRICO》开发团队心中所描绘的体验,我们得出了时间不足的结论。

虽然会令长期以来支持至今的众多粉丝再稍微多等一些时日,我们将会继续全力投入开发,还希望大家的谅解和不变的支持,还请多多指教。

官方部落格 - https://blog.asia.playstation.com/tw-cht/4565/2016/09/tlg/

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

53#
发表于 2016-9-16 06:22 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

54#
发表于 2016-10-23 10:33 AM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2016-10-24 07:36 PM 编辑

SIE WWS 总裁吉田修平确认《食人巨鹰 TRICO》开发完成 将准时于 12 月 “毕业”

索尼互动娱乐环球工作室(SIE WWS)总裁吉田修平,22 日在自己的 Twitter 上透露,由 SIE 日本工作室历时 7 年开发的 PS4 动作冒险游戏《食人巨鹰 TRICO(人喰いの大鹫トリコ)》已经开发完成,将准时于 12 月 6 日推出。

《食人巨鹰 TRICO》是一手打造《迷雾古城》、《汪达与巨像》等独特风格游戏而广受好评的上田文人领军制作的新作,游戏中玩家将扮演被神秘势力绑架到古老遗迹的小男孩,在遗迹中他遇见似兽又似鸟的神秘巨大生物 TRICO 并与之交心,一人一兽将合作闯荡遗迹对抗敌人。

游戏最初于 2009 年发表,原本预定在 PS3 上制作推出,但发表后曾历经多次延期。 2011 年变更为发售日未定之后就迟迟没有下文,一直到 2015 年才宣布制作平台将转移到 PS4。 2016 年 E3 展时宣布将于同年 10 月推出,但 9 月又宣布因为发现预料之外的 BUG 而延期至 12 月。

在历经 7 年的风风雨雨后,如今吉田修平终于证实《食人巨鹰 TRICO》已经开发完成,可以按照最新计划于 12 月 6 日准时上市,替这款与《仁王》(2004 年 10 月发表)、《Final Fantasy XV》(2006 年 5 月发表,原名《Final Fantasy Versus XIII》)并列为 PlayStation 平台三款开发时间最漫长、 问世时间最遥遥无期的游戏之开发历程画下句点,与两位学长同期 “毕业”。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

55#
发表于 2016-10-27 11:44 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2016-10-28 07:23 AM 编辑

The Last Guardian 'Making the Music' Dev Diary

The Sounds and Music of The Last Guardian

As ardent fans of Fumito Ueda’s past games can attest, the audio component of his projects – both sound and music – play a vital role in immersing the player in a rich fantasy world. Many gamers who hear the theme from the 13th boss in Shadow of the Colossus, for example, will immediately recall standing atop a sprinting Agro in pursuit of a gigantic snake like creature soaring over a barren desert.

The aural presentation in The Last Guardian is no less crucial for achieving the full experience of exploring this new world with Trico. Determinedly composed, orchestrated, and conducted by Takeshi Furukawa and gracefully performed by the London Symphony Orchestra, Trinity Boys Choir, and London Voices at Air Studios, the music of The Last Guardian is laden with emotion — and often haunting. It powerfully complements the story of this boy and creature, alone amidst ancient ruins, working together as they seek a path to freedom.

We’re happy to announce that a The Last Guardian Composer’s Choice PS4 Music App of the score featuring 19 tracks will be available separately at launch via the PlayStation Store. The soundtrack app supports both stereo and surround playback, and also allows users to export all the tracks as stereo MP3 files via a compatible USB drive. The soundtrack will also be available via iTunes at a later date.

For audiophiles and collectors, a Vinyl release of the OST will be available in December. We’ll have an update on exact release timing and pricing for that version at a later date.

Lastly, for owners of PlayStation headsets, a custom audio mode for The Last Guardian will deliver a fine-tuned audio experience engineered for maximum immersion. If you own a PlayStation headset compatible with the Headset Companion App, be sure to download and activate this special mode when you play!

Dais Kawaguchi - Producer, SIEA

blog.us.playstation.com

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

56#
发表于 2016-11-10 07:05 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

57#
发表于 2016-11-11 07:27 AM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2016-11-11 07:32 PM 编辑

PS4《最后的守护者|食人巨鹰 TRICO》放出全新预告片

SIE今天为PS4大作《食人巨鹰 TRICO(The Last Guardian)》放出了一段新的预告片,介绍了游戏中的动作要素!

预告片中介绍了游戏中的精彩的战斗画面,各种敌人纷纷亮相,最让人意外的是片中出现了“黑化”大鹫向小男孩发起攻击?

《食人巨鹰 TRICO》即将于12月6日登陆美国和日本的PS4平台,繁体中文版也将于同日发售

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

58#
发表于 2016-11-18 06:13 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2016-11-19 07:34 AM 编辑

The Last Guardian: New CG Trailer, Q&A

With the PS4 launch of The Last Guardian just weeks away, take a gander at our new CG trailer that debuted in US theaters this week.

Last week I spoke with celebrated creative director Fumito Ueda about his personal inspirations, the connections between The Last Guardian and Shadow of the Colossus, and how to expand the influence of the videogame medium. Read on for highlights from our conversation!

• On realizing the full initial vision for The Last Guardian:

“I’m going to be little hard on myself here… but to say I’ve done everything 100% is not completely true. As a creator, there’s always a little more you feel you could have done. When I finished Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, I felt exactly the same way. Having said that, I think the staff from Sony and Gendesign has put everything, every ounce of energy we had, and poured it into the project.”

• On the personal inspirations behind The Last Guardian:

“Trico is a hybrid of sorts, a mixture of a cat, a dog, a bird, and the like. It might represent a motif. When I was younger, I grew up in a home that had a bunch of animals. My experiences with them are great memories that I still have. In creating Trico, I didn’t really have to do any specific research because it’s a creature that obviously doesn’t exist. But it’s really all based on my childhood memories, the way I interacted with the animals, the way they reacted to me.”

• On comparisons to Ico and Shadow of the Colossus:

“The way I see it, maybe they are from the same world, or the same universe. But anything further than that is really up to the player’s imagination. Everyone has a different level of relationship with the two previous titles, so we wouldn’t dictate that it is or it isn’t. It’s up to the player.”

• On his proudest accomplishment with The Last Guardian:

“I would have to say that it’s what we were able to accomplish with the character of Trico. Its behavior, everything about it. We were basically breathing life into a creature that has never been created, a new character, which is very difficult. How does it feel to actually feed Trico? I want players to experience what that feels like.”

• On other gaming inspirations:

“There are some games that have opened my eyes and influenced me in big ways. Prince of Persia is one, and Another World. This may come as a surprise, but Virtua Fighter is another… What they all have in common is the intricacy of the animation. I’m always curious in finding ways that animation can help breathe new life into characters — that’s an element that will always appeal to me.”

• On expanding the appeal of videogames:

“It’s a difficult question to answer, but I think that maybe a lower barrier to entry or skill required. And I’m not saying that games need to be easy or casual or anything like that. But when you think about the origin of video games, arcade games, you put in 100 yen and you got to play for maybe three minutes. There’s basically an end, or a restriction, that is placed. Sometimes that can be a little intimidating.”

“On console games, there’s no need to put a time limit or game over screen — we want people to play longer. But again, whether it’s skill requirements, or continuous challenges until you feel like giving up… if they felt slightly more accessible, then maybe more people would enjoy playing video games. Having said that, as long as we define what we do as video games in this business, then the experience needs to be very unique [to that medium]. Striking that balance is not an easy task.”

• On the long-anticipated launch of The Last Guardian:

“It’s quite simple… at the end of playing through the game, if the player feels the existence of Trico, like it’s really there, then we have accomplished what we set out to do.”

Sid Shuman - Director, SIEA Social Media

blog.us.playstation.com

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

59#
发表于 2016-11-24 07:34 AM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

60#
发表于 2016-11-25 05:51 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2016-11-28 06:19 PM 编辑

PS4《最后的守护者|食人巨鹰 TRICO》公布玩法与内容详细介绍影片 男孩与异兽结伴的壮阔冒险

索尼互动娱乐环球工作室(SIE WWS)日本工作室制作,预定 12 月 6 日同步推出繁体中文版的 PS4 动作冒险游戏《食人巨鹰 TRICO(人喰いの大鹫トリコ)》,25 日公布了详细介绍玩法与内容的介绍影片,供玩家参考。

《食人巨鹰 TRICO》是一手打造《迷雾古城》、《汪达与巨像》等独特风格游戏而广受业界肯定的上田文人领军制作的新作,游戏中玩家扮演被神秘势力绑架到神秘遗迹的小男孩,在遗迹中遇见似兽又似鸟的神秘巨大生物「TRICO」并与之交心,一人一兽将合作闯荡遗迹对抗敌人。

在本次的影片中,详细介绍了小男孩与 TRICO 从初次邂逅的陌生与不信任,到后来成为交心伙伴共同冒险的经历,包括如何操作小男孩行动,如何与 TRICO 建立友好关系,如何指挥 TRICO 行动,如何彼此搭配突破地形与机关等险阻,TRICO 如何扫荡威胁小男孩的敌人等。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-27 07:28 PM , Processed in 0.102909 second(s), 22 queries .