1#
发表于 2014-4-21 01:21 AM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 bmw316i 于 2014-4-22 12:32 PM 编辑

Top 5 most haunted places in Malaysia….

20:38

上去云顶高原的路啊!!!!!!!!
拿督公

Ria Apartment, Genting Highlands
I was really astonished when arrived in this place. its not a WOW place or positive situation. its extremely a terrible room i ever stay during holiday trip.. oh my goodness, really i can't stop praying in my heart and praise God please protect our family. Well i have a instinct that this place is not a good place. from entrance, while i was talking with the front desk staff to check in our room, unfriendly said that our room is not in this building, he ask me go to to the next building Pahang go to the third floor and ask those receptionist. when go that building , the lift there and around there is kinda scaryy. when we check in the room is dirty, an old room and scary situation surrounded. at the night when we sleep, i can't even sleep tightly, there lots of noise with people walking, woman talking, children playing, water flow in the bathroom in middle of the night, there's a knock knock in our door. my uncle go to the outside and saw who knocked door, damn NO ONE! oh please.. we find this place when all hotel full in Genting highland. we stay for a night and this really a bad place ever.

“Yucks!!!!!”
1 of 5 starsReviewed 28 December 2011
The room is really bad,and the workers,are they crazy?
They said there are a lot of ghost in the apartment,know what?that is really bad!!
And the whole night we feel like someone is knocking at the door,pushing the door,
Its so creepy!!! We will not going to stay at RIA apartment next time!!
The quality in the apartment is to poor,the bed has blood!!
This apartment is too poor,we are not going back forever and never!!

Stayed December 2011, travelled with family

Properties       
www.asiatic.com.my

Genting Group's involvement in the property sector can be traced from the initial primary objective of holding land-based assets for long term appreciation and development potential to the current strategic move to develop and market the Group's landed properties mainly held in the plantation subsidiary, by Asiatic Land Development Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Asiatic Development Berhad - which is 54.8% owned by Genting Berhad.

The first development project began at Genting Highlands Resort with the development of the 83-unit Kayangan Apartments, which were completely sold out in 1979, the year of its launch. This was followed by the launch of the 428-unit Ria Apartments and the luxurious 320-unit Awana Condominium in 1984.

Wisma Genting, Genting Group's 25-storey corporate headquarter occupies a prominent position in the prime "Golden Triangle" of Kuala Lumpur. Completed in two stages in 1985 and 1993 with a total net lettable area of 400,000 square feet, it has a sophisticated computerised building automation system, making it one of the most modern and efficient buildings in the city. It has attracted reputable corporations as tenants and has successfully maintained high occupancy and premium rental rates since its opening.

Asiatic Land Development Sdn Bhd has property development projects in the states of Johor, Kedah and Melaka in Malaysia. Asiatic's first project was the 55-hectare Asiatic Desa Cheng in Melaka, which was successfully launched in October 1993. In 1994, Asiatic Land launched the 284-hectare Asiatic Permaipura project in Kedah which comprised commercial centres, an 18-hole golf course named Permaipura Golf & Country Club, bungalow lands residential houses and shop offices.

The main development project of Asiatic Land is now Asiatic Indahpura, which has about 3,200 hectares of land in Kulai, Johor, Malaysia. Currently, only 12% of this area has been developed, mainly for residential homes and shop offices.

收藏收藏0
KEDIA代购 该用户已被禁止
2#
发表于 2014-4-21 11:28 AM |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

超级会员

3#
发表于 2014-4-21 12:00 PM |只看该作者
KEDIA代购 发表于 2014-4-21 11:28 AM
还好吧。呵呵

看了VIDEO吗?
很恐怖哦。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

超级会员

4#
发表于 2014-4-22 12:32 PM |只看该作者
上去云顶高原的路,有鬼魂哦!香港法师来拍摄!有影片。。。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

超级会员

5#
发表于 2014-5-7 12:01 PM |只看该作者
又看到吗!???

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-25 06:30 PM , Processed in 0.121845 second(s), 26 queries .