积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80

分享专才

311#
发表于 2015-11-23 06:38 PM |只看该作者
任天堂「SUPER FAMICOM」电视游乐器主机 21 日欢度诞生 25 周年纪念

1990 年 11 月 21 日在日本推出、继承「FAMICOM」霸业的后继者机种「SUPER FAMICOM (简称 SFC,台湾俗称超任)」电视游乐器主机,于上周六(11 月 21 日)欢度诞生 25 周年。

※ 欧美地区名称为 Super Nintendo Entertainment System,SNES

SFC 是成功重振电玩产业活力、奠定日本主导地位的「FAMICOM」后,任天堂推出的第 2 代电视游乐器主机,采用全新的 16 位架构,搭配大幅强化的图形与音效处理功能,以及一系列在 FC 上畅销热卖的系列作品,成功延续 FC 的霸业。 自 1990 年 11 月在日本首卖起至 2003 年 9 月正式停产为止,全球总计出货 4910 万台,累计推出近 1400 款游戏、卖出 3 亿 7906 万套。

SFC 同时也是任天堂与 Sony 这两家电玩巨擘在电玩产业合作与破局的关键。 在主机研发阶段双方密切合作,任天堂在 SFC 上采用了由 Sony「PlayStation 之父」久夛良木健研发的音效处理芯片,之后双方更进一步展开 SFC CD-ROM 光盘扩充周边与整合机种的合作研发。 但中途任天堂因为对合作契约产生疑虑,片面宣布更改合作对象而导致合作破局。 受此刺激的 Sony 评估后决定独自投入电玩产业,推出大获成功的「PlayStation」,成功击败任天堂成为新一代电玩霸主。

0001286619.JPG

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

312#
发表于 2015-11-25 06:05 PM |只看该作者
Medabots 9 Story Trailer ~ 3DS

http://www.medarotsha.jp/meda9/

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

313#
发表于 2015-11-26 07:47 AM |只看该作者
Monster Strike (3DS) - (iOS) - (Android)『モンスターストライク』

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

314#
发表于 2015-11-30 06:29 PM |只看该作者
超能力解谜脱出 ADV 第 2 弹 《超科学脱出 齿轮・侦探》配信日公开

INTENSE 公开了 3DS 下载游戏《超科学脱出 齿轮・侦探》的最新情报。

《超科学脱出 齿轮・侦探》是由脱出游戏的老字号 INTENSE 所开发的脱出冒险游戏《超科学脱出 》系列的第 2 弹。 承袭前作《超科学脱出物语 ~绝海的豪华客船~》的世界观,采用新的主角展开新的故事。

本作的配信日为 2015 年 12 月 2 日。 价格为 500 日圆(含税)。 此外,也确定在当天将配信能游玩序章的体验版。 官方网站也堂堂公开,刊载了各种新情报。

◆剧情&介绍影片

本作的剧情与游戏介绍影片已公开。 本作剧情是以身为超能力者的主角“绫名京介”为中心。 介绍影片收录了根据对话中的选项而改变剧情的「冒险部分」与使用超能力从密室中脱出的「探索部分」的部分内容。

【剧情】

「绫名京介,从今天开始............ 你就是超能力者」

“绫名京介”因为 5 年前的爆炸事件而接受了手术,被装上了具有超能力的义手义眼。 日子一天一天的过去了,京介的侦探事务所来了一位名叫“凪瀬月子”的女子。

「以这个椿丘市为中心的连续杀人事件...... 你知道吗? 」

委托内容是当月子的保镳与逮捕杀人犯。 京介和身为助手的青梅竹马“细峰真理”一同接下委托,开始进行搜查......。

《超科学脱出 齿轮・侦探》预定 2015 年 12 月 2 日配信开始,价格为 500 日圆(含税)。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

315#
发表于 2015-12-1 07:21 AM |只看该作者
Rumor: Nintendo to ship 10-12 million NX units in 2016, mass production starting at the end of the first quarter 2016

Upstream supply chain expects new Nintendo games console to achieve 10-12 million unit shipments in 2016

Nintendo's new game console is scheduled to enter mass production at the end of the first quarter 2016 and despite the fact that the Japan-based company is targeting to ship 20 million units in 2016, the device's upstream component suppliers expect shipments to only reach around 10-12 million units. Foxconn Electronics (Hon Hai Precision Industry) reportedly has been chosen to manufacture the device, but the company declined to comment on its clients or orders.

The new console is estimated to enter mass shipments in the second quarter. In addition to Foxconn, suppliers such as Foxconn Technology, Macronix, Pixart Imaging, Coxon Precise Industrial, Nishoku Technology, Delta Technology, Lingsen Precision Industries and Jentech will also supply components for the device.

Digitimes Research expects Microsoft's Xbox One and Sony's PlayStation 4 to achieve shipments of 13 and 18 million units, respectively in 2016, and if Nintendo's new console is able to ship 10 million units in the year, the company will then be able to maintain its competitiveness in the market.

digitimes.com

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

316#
发表于 2015-12-1 06:23 PM |只看该作者
任天堂跨平台新账号制度「Nintendo Account」即日起开放登录

任天堂宣布,自即(1)日起开放跨平台新账号制度「Nintendo Account」的登录。

1.JPG

「Nintendo Account」是任天堂为了在智能型装置提供活用旗下 IP 的新应用所规划、能跨平台整合任天堂体验的新账号制度,除了整合游乐器主机既有的「Nintendo Network ID」之外,还能以 Facebook、Twitter、Google+ 等社群服务账号登入,在手机、PC 与主机等不同装置上通行。

2.PNG

Nintendo Account 个人资料页面,可整合社群网络服务账号,提供购买纪录查询等功能

当用户登录好自己的 Nintendo Account 之后,就可以透过 PC / 手机登入任天堂官方网站,购买 Wii U 与 N3DS 的下载游戏,购买后游戏会自动下载到对应装置上供用户游玩。 后续任天堂预定于 2016 年 3 月导入新的点数回馈制度「My Nintendo」以及智能型手机 App《Miitomo》。

3.JPG

4.PNG

在任天堂官方网站登入 Nintendo Account 之后,就可以在网站上直接购买 N3DS / Wii U 下载版游戏

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

317#
发表于 2015-12-4 07:13 AM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2015-12-4 07:14 AM 编辑

TIME's Interview with Nintendo's President Tatsumi Kimishima

The company intends to keep making software for the Wii U

So we can’t just abandon them and say ‘Hey, it’s time to move on to the next thing.’ Of course we are working on NX and looking at the experiences we can bring to that platform. But first our job at this point is to support the consumers who have purchase Wii U and make sure that they have software experiences available to them.”

Nintendo’s “quality of life initiative” is still underway

“Mr. Iwata had, when he previously talked about the quality of life initiative, I believe he had talked about it being related to sleep and fatigue,” says Kimishima. “And the only information I really have now is to say that the quality of life initiative is still under development, and I have no further information to share. It’s just not at the point in development where I feel I can make any announcements at this time.”

Where the codename “NX” comes from turns out to be a mystery

“As for the codename NX, I don’t believe that there’s any real meaning behind it, and to be perfectly honest, I don’t know where it came from,” says Kimishima, laughing when I ask. “Or perhaps Mr. Iwata had meant to tell me and then never got the chance.”

NX is definitely a departure from the Wii and Wii U

“NX is the next step in our dedicated device strategy, the core and primary focus of our business.”

“As far as NX goes, I’ve said it’s different and obviously a new experience,” he tells me. “If you look back to the beginning of our conversation today, we talked about the transition from Wii hardware to the Wii U hardware and how difficult it is to explain to the consumer base what is different and new about the new hardware. It’s difficult to convince them to switch from their current platform to the next platform.”

“That being said, I can assure you we’re not building the next version of Wii or Wii U. It’s something unique and different. It’s something where we have to move away from those platforms in order to make it something that will appeal to our consumer base.”

He definitely won’t be a one-year president

“Also, something I think that maybe was misunderstood previously was, there was talk about me being around for one year. What that was, is the board of directors, as a member of the board, the term is for one year. And at the next shareholders meeting we have to be reconfirmed as board members. That happens on a yearly basis, but there was never any meaning that I would only be president for one year in that conversation.”

Full interview on TIME.com

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

318#
发表于 2015-12-4 06:06 PM |只看该作者
Shovel Knight amiibo details, including release date

Shovel Knight Gets His Own amiibo! First Indie Game with amiibo Compatibility

DHappy Holidays Shovelers and Shovelettes! We hear you’ve been wondering... when is the Shovel Knight amiibo hitting store shelves? What can I actually do with the amiibo? How does it all work?! Well, we’re here today to finally unearth all the answers to your amiibo questions. We’ve been hard at work the past year making the amiibo figure and content feel unique and special, and we’re excited to show off the first footage! That’s right – it’s trailer time!

Let’s talk about the release date:

North America: January 8th, 2016

Europe: December 11th, 2015

Price: MSRP $12.99, £10.99, EUR 14,99

You may be wondering why the Shovel Knight amiibo is coming out so much earlier in Europe! It was an agonizing decision, as production difficulties forced us to choose between rushing to ship a tiny, insufficient number of amiibo units before Christmas, or ship a good healthy supply of stock to North America just after Christmas. We’ve received hundreds of emails bemoaning the difficulty in finding some of your favorite amiibo, racing for a pre-order window, issues with scalpers, having trouble unlocking the new features you want to play; so, we made the decision to launch the amiibo in January so there would be enough units available. Hopefully, this later date will make buying a Shovel Knight amiibo easy and fair for everyone. So just be sure to save up that Christmas money for the new year!

On that note, if you’re interested in picking up the Shovel Knight amiibo, then we’d like to implore you to wait for it to release in your territory. There will be plenty and it will not be a limited run, so please don’t feel pressured into importing or buying from scalpers. Don’t spend more than the retail price! Also, keep in mind the new Shovel Knight amiibo features will not function on your game system in your territory until the listed release date. Thank you everyone for your patience!

More on Yacht Club Games's site

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

319#
发表于 2015-12-10 07:29 AM |只看该作者
Super Smash Bros. Final Video Presentation set for December 15

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

320#
发表于 2015-12-10 07:37 AM |只看该作者
Monster Strike (3DS) - (iOS) - (Android)『モンスターストライク』

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-28 11:28 AM , Processed in 0.118868 second(s), 24 queries .