积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80

分享专才

131#
发表于 2018-8-24 06:18 PM |只看该作者
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS PS4 ‘Orange Case’ demo now available

Konami has released a second demo for Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runners – MARS, dubbed the “Orange Case” demo, for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store.

The demo is currently available in Europe (United Kingdom), Australia, Japan, Asia, and so on. It should be available in the United States and Canada on August 24.

Here is the demo’s PlayStation Store description:

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner returns with 4K and VR support on PlayStation 4 in this fast-paced demo!

• Discover Jehuty in stunning 4K with PS4 Pro or fly in first-person view in VR mode
• Dash into Bahram’s battleship at breath-taking speed
• Face off Ardjet, Nephtis, and Anubis

Jehuty lives. And there, Anubis thrives. Relive the experience Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS as a full-length remaster of the classic fast-paced 3D robot action game, recreated in VR, native 4K and in full surround sound. Enter Jehuty’s cockpit and fly through Martian skies!

The year is 2174 and the despotic Bahram military organisation is using new Orbital Frames robot technology to secure its grip on Mars and Earth. Seizing control of the Jehuty Orbital Frame, the player is the last hope for the stricken planets. Strike deep at the heart of the Bahram army with unrivaled powers!

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS is due out for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on September 4 in the Americas and September 6 in Europe and Japan.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

132#
发表于 2018-8-30 06:32 PM |只看该作者
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS Japanese TV spots

Konami has released a trio of Japanese TV spots for Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS.

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS is due out for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on September 4 in the Americas and September 6 in Europe and Japan. An “Orange Case” demo was released for PlayStation 4 last week.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

133#
发表于 2018-9-6 07:18 PM |只看该作者
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS opening trailer

Konami has released the opening trailer for Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS.

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS launched for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on September 4 in the Americas and launches September 6 in Europe and Japan.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

134#
发表于 2018-9-7 06:26 PM |只看该作者
Cygames wants to make a new Zone of the Enders

Cygames, which co-developed Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS with Konami, wants to make a new entry in the Zone of the Enders series. The news comes via a newly published interview with Cygames project manager Kenichi Kondo, Cygames game engineer Akira Horibata, and Konami general producer Noriaki Okamura with Dengeki Online.

Here is the snippet:

While I’m looking forward to the release of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS, but as a fan I’m hoping for something that leads to a completely new entry.

Kondo: “Of course, as a company we feel like we’d like make a completely new entry. We’re talking to Konami about considering a sequel if this one sells and is received well, so it would be great if everyone could buy it.”

Okamura: “These are strictly my own feelings, but from my perspective I’d like for Cygames to create a new entry.”

If there is a sequel, will you also tackle virtual reality?

Kondo: “I think this title has what players want, but I think we’ll have an even better idea once it has released. Isn’t that what one does when approaching the idea of a sequel? Even though I am seriously saying I’d like to make a new title, I would only consider VR as long as it didn’t interfere with the experience I want to create. If VR caused restraints to high-speed combat, I would probably consider a different direction.”

Horibata: “The most important thing is that the Zone of the Enders series is an IP loved by its fans, and a new title should go beyond expectations. We’ll sincerely consider what elements are necessary to grow in order to do that. I’ll be happy if this can lead to a good future as a work, not just as a product, and I hope that I can lend a hand in that.”

Okamura: “This title pushes the limit of current generation systems, especially from the difficulty in performance that I’ve witnessed. Particularly regarding the 4K and VR capabilities of this generation. I don’t think anything that has prepared these two elements at the same level greater than this will come out.

“The balance becomes really bad if we specialize in 4K and VR capabilities simultaneously, but with that in mind, The 2nd Runner has made extremely good use of current generation capabilities. Even if Cygames makes the next one, I think it will be tailored to that hardware.”

Kondo: “I want the next title to happen, and I want it to be as interesting as possible. Even within the company there are a lot of Zone of the Enders fans, so if it’s possible, the series will take some form. Of course, I don’t know if it will be Zone of the Enders 3 or Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner 2, or something completely different, but I would like to put out the next entry if we can.”

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS launched for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on September 4 in the Americas and launches September 6 in Europe and Japan. An “Orange Case” demo was released for PlayStation 4 last week.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

135#
发表于 2018-9-19 06:23 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2018-9-19 06:36 PM 编辑

Super Bomberman R version 2.2 update now available, adds five characters, new accessories, more

Konami has released the version 2.2 update for Super Bomberman R across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.

The update adds the following new content:

A new battle rule “Civilians” has been added to the Grand Prix mode.
Three Castlevania stages have been added where the new “Civilians” rule can be enjoyed.

• New characters are available in the shop:
Alucard Bomber
Mimi Bomber
Nyami Bomber
Upa Bomber
Caesar Bomber

• New accessories have been added:
pop’n music
Polyhedron
Boat

• Added Bomber Time.

• The special abilities of the following characters have been adjusted:
• Bill Bomber: Firing speed of special ability is downgraded from 0.11 secs to 0.18 secs per tile.
• Max: Added the special ability ‘Plasma Bomb’. All abilities in ‘Grand Prix’ are also adjusted.
• The Five Dastardly Bombers: Special ability bombs, has the effect of accelerating/decelerating explosion countdowns depending on skulls, illnesses, etc.

• Added ‘Random’ stage selection.
• Item locations in all Grand Prix stages have been adjusted.
• Various other small bugs have been fixed.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

136#
发表于 2018-9-26 04:43 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2018-9-26 06:51 PM 编辑

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood announced for PS4
《恶魔城安魂曲:月下夜想曲与血之轮回》正式发表 预定 10 月 26 日登陆 PS4 平台

转载 - 巴哈姆特(https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/1/168761.html

KONAMI 今(26)日宣布,将于 10 月 26 日在 PS4 平台独占发行《恶魔城》系列两款经典的 HD 移植合辑《恶魔城安魂曲:月下夜想曲与血之轮回(Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Nigh t & Rondo of Blood)》,采纯数字下载方式提供,即日起在 PlayStation Store 开放预购。

0cdd98f7fbf36a056f61043ceb12ete5.JPG

《恶魔城安魂曲:月下夜想曲与血之轮回》将集合 2D 点阵绘图世代的两款《恶魔城 X》经典系列作《恶魔城 X:月下夜想曲》与《恶魔城 X:血之轮回》的内容,描述吸血鬼猎人里希达‧贝尔蒙特(Richter Belmont)及德古 拉与人类女子所生之混血儿阿尔卡特(Alucard)的冒险故事。

两款原作游戏都将在 PS4 上以仿真的方式呈现,并加入多项强化,包括支持 4K / 1080p 升频输出,提供多种高分辨率背景底图可替换,多种绘图滤镜,完整支持奖杯系统。 此外游戏还会运用 PS4 DS4 控制器的震动回馈、模拟游戏杆操作与扬声器,当玩家捡起道具时控制器会发出音效。

游戏信息
游戏名称:恶魔城安魂曲:月下夜想曲与血之轮回
游戏原名:Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood
游戏类型:横向卷轴动作
对应平台:PlayStation 4
发售日期:2018 年 10 月 26 日
建议售价:19.99 美元
语言版本:英文
开发厂商:Konami Digital Entertainment
发行厂商:Konami Digital Entertainment
官方网站:https://www.konami.com/games/castlevania/eu/en/

Konami has announced Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood “exclusively” for PlayStation 4. It will launch via the PlayStation Store on October 26. Pre-orders will open today.

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood includes both Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. Both games are the original titles emulated for PlayStation 4, with several updates including 4K / 1080p resolution upscaling, multiple high resolution backgrounds, different rendering options such as smoothing, and full Trophy support. It also utilizes the DualShock 4 controller’s vibration, analog sticks, and speaker, with the latter playing a chime when you pick up an item.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-27 01:27 PM , Processed in 0.094051 second(s), 24 queries .